Time Traveler Backups partial feature list:
- Provides backup and disaster recovery as an all inclusive service covered by a monthly subscription.
- Takes full image backups of your system, so you have TRUE disaster recovery.
- Encrypts your backups (AES-256 encryption) at backup time. Your files are NEVER stored in clear text.
- Keeps MANY point-in-time backups of your system: 15 days of hourly backups, 365 daily backups, 52 weekly backups, 12 monthly backups (up to 24 months onsite). You can restore from any of these point-in-time backups.
- Restore any point-in-time backup image to a completely different computer (Hardware Independent Restore).
- Boot any point-in-time backup image into Oracle Virtual Box, Microsoft Hyper-V or VMware vSphere
- Uses snapshots to take backups so they can run during the day without interrupting your business; meaning we can get consistent hourly backups of Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Oracle, Dentrix, and any other VSS aware application.
- Maintains both onsite and offsite backup images that are synchronized nightly.
- Does all this completely unattended without user intervention.
- We actively monitor (daily) both your backups and the uploading of the backups to offsite storage.
- We provide all software (including updates), hardware (including maintenance), training, and what is probably the most important feature of our service technical assistance when you need to restore (file, folder, volume, or your entire system). Many solutions can take a backup of your system, but fail when they are put to the test of a full system restore.