Time Traveler Backups partial feature list:
- Provides backup and disaster recovery as an all inclusive service covered by a monthly subscription.
- Takes full image backups of your system, so you have TRUE disaster recovery.
- Encrypts your backups (AES-256 encryption) at backup time. Your files are NEVER stored in clear text.
- Keeps MANY point-in-time backups of your system: 15 days of hourly backups, 365 daily backups. You can restore from any of these point-in-time backups.
- Restore any point-in-time backup image to a completely different computer (Bare Metal Recovery) or virtual machine (Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware, Oracle VirtualBox).
- Uses snapshots to take backups so they can run during the day without interrupting your business; meaning we can get consistent hourly backups of Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Exchange, SharePoint, Oracle, Dentrix, and any other VSS aware application.
- Maintains both onsite (stored on a provided Synology NAS backup server) and offsite backup images (stored in our 17 worldwide data centers) that are synchronized after every backup is taken locally.
- Does all this completely unattended without user intervention.
- We actively monitor (daily) both your backups and the uploading of the backups to offsite storage.
- We provide all software (including updates), hardware (dedicated NAS backup server including maintenance), training, and what we believe is the most important feature-our concierge restore support; technical assistance when you need to restore (files, folders, volumes, or your entire system). Many solutions can take a backup of your system, but fail you when they are put to the test of a restore.
Time Traveler Backups V6.0 Announcement
During 2020 we were hard at work making many enhancements to our already excellent service. For a list of enhancements we made in our new V6.0 service, please see the V5.0 to V6.0 feature comparison here: Time Traveler Backups V6.pdf